November is National Diabetes Awareness Month (NDAM) and World Diabetes Day is November 14! The JDRF Delaware Chapter is working to get a head start on activities across the area that will help promote diabetes awareness in our community. You can help us reach more people by helping us organize a local event. We want to paint the town blue with diabetes awareness, but we need your help and creative ideas.
- Local restaurant night
- Jeans/casual day at your company
- Dye hair blue at a local salon
- Have a Kids Walk at your school
- Kids’ lemonade stand
- Host a spin-a-thon (or other exercise-a-thon) at a fitness club
- Hold a coin war at your company or school
Contact Kat Weldon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302.888.1117. We would love to hear your idea to raise T1D awareness this November!