Are we the only ones who think October 14 is going to feel a lot like Christmas morning? Walk season is upon us, and we are so excited to share this time with you! Below is a quick update on what the walk looks like, as well as how you can get involved.
Details – 10.14.17 (8:30am registration and fun there will be a quick program then a 10am 5k walk)
Enjoy the DJ, bounce houses, snacks and fun!
- You can register your Family Team, Corporate or Club teams easily on our website here
- To get started you can self-donate and invite your friends to walk with you or support you with a gift
- Your walk team efforts will help fund incredibly important research to help achieve a world without type 1 Diabetes!
- We have incentives to make your walk day experience even more fun and give you the VIP treatment!
- Company teams can support with “$20 Jeans for JDRF Fridays” or bake sales, or prime parking spot auctions.
- Companies can sponsor water stations, event day activities/areas, etc.
- Companies love to have their logo in front of 5,000+ JDRF walkers.
Additionally, at the walk you can enjoy a new families tent, our V1P ten, and many vendor booths where you can learn about the latest T1D gadgets, technology, and pharmaceuticals. Plus, our Kidsville is always a blast!
We greatly look forward to October 14 and hope you will join us for a day of celebration, fundraising, and community! If you have questions about how to sign up your walk team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817.332.2601.