Registration is now open for our community’s One day of essential
T1D programming for all ages and all stages.
We are excited to announce new breakout sessions at this year’s TypeOneNation Summit! Choose from 3 sessions that interest you:
- Adult onset T1D – You are Unique but not Alone
- CGM & Exercise
- Diet Free Diabetes
- Globe-trotting with T1D – Essential tips for the Traveling Type
- Paradigm Shift & T1D
- Parent Roundtable: Gaining strength and wisdom from our T1D parent experts
- Pumps-CGM’s-Data Sharing – The latest and greatest in technology
- Taking T1D to School: Essential 504 Plan Information
- T1D and the Teenage Years: The Ups and Downs
- T1D Athletes big and small – fueling for performance
- Rumbling with Roller Coasters
- Weight Management with T1D
Click here to view full descriptions of each session!
This year’s event will feature a research and mission update by Dr. Frank Martin, new & relevant breakout sessions for adults, as well as opportunities for children and teens to play, engage and learn with peers in their own age-appropriate sessions. Our vendor fair will feature the ever-popular technology, camp vendors and more. All are welcome to attend: feel free to bring your children, grandparents, coaches, and teachers!
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta will also provide a special training session just for
caregivers/babysitters, grandparents, school staff, older siblings, and more.
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Infinite Energy Forum
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway Duluth, Georgia 30097
Cost: $10 for ages 4 and up
Lunch: Provided with registration fee
A discounted JDRF Room rate is available for Friday, August 24th at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center. To reserve a room, you can call 770-476-2022 to receive the discounted $99.00/night plus tax and mention the JDRF Room Block or click here. Be sure to book by August 3rd to reserve the JDRF rate!
Thank you to our Premier Sponsors: