Paper Sneaker Campaign Information
Help Us Raise Money for Type 1 Diabetes Research
You can help JDRF Lincoln and Greater Nebraska raise money for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research by selling paper sneakers! The ideal time to raise money is during November, which is National Diabetes Awareness Month.
Here’s how the Paper Sneaker Campaign works:
- You sell the paper sneakers in your store, asking patrons to donate $1, $5, $10 or more for the month of November (or select another time frame)
- The donor writes his/her name on the sneaker.
- You display all the paper sneakers in your business.
- Take pictures of the sneakers and send to JDRF to post on social media.
- Once your campaign ends, please contact the JDRF Office to pick up your donations.
You may also mail your donations to:
JDRF Lincoln and Greater Nebraska
2120 South 56th Street, Suite 206
Lincoln, NE 68506