Grand Island – Insulin Pump & CGM Expo
November 13, 2018, Grand Island, NE
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Diabetes Supply Center of the Midlands is hosting an Expo in Grand Island! This a great opportunity for those thinking about a pump for the first time, those in the market for a new pump, or anyone with questions regarding insulin pumps. Nancy Schwartz, CDE will give a brief presentation about pumps and CGMs and will answer questions or concerns. After the presentation you can visit with each pumps representatives. They will not be taking any of your information down, but if interested you can get in touch with them. We hope to see you there!
Don't Miss What's NEW in Diabetes Therapy!
2018 Dates: November 13th
These Insulin Pump & Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) Learning Events are Designed to Help You:
- Compare Products
- Understand your out-of-pocket costs
- Personalize your diabetes therapy
What to Expect:
- Compare products side-by-side and meet with manufacturer representatives
- Brief unbiased overview on all pump & CGM products on the market, along with realistic expectations for pump & CGM therapy
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone considering insulin pump and & CGM therapy
- Users who are interested in upgrading, comparing products, or adding to their current therapy
- Friends and Family are welcome