The generous support of our corporate partners enables JDRF to fund research leading to life-changing therapies. Our partners give to JDRF in a variety of ways, including employee engagement, customer involvement, program sponsorship, local chapter and national event sponsorship, and cause-related marketing campaigns.
Please support our 2013 campaigns:
- 2013 marks Advance Auto Parts’ 20th year of support for JDRF in its effort to find life-changing treatments and a cure for type 1 diabetes (T1D). To date, Advance Auto Parts has raised more than $35 million for JDRF, including a record-breaking campaign in 2011 that raised more than $5 million for T1D research. With more than 3,900 locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, Advance Auto Parts team members are tireless in their efforts to give back to the communities in which they live, work, and play. The campaign runs through October 5.
- Floyd’s 99 Barbershop invites customers to buy a valuebook at their shops in Boston, Cambridge, and Woburn. For a suggested donation of $3, customers will receive $25+ in services. The valuebook includes five coupons valid from October 1 – November 15.
- Since 2003, Halloween Adventure and Smart Toys have raised nearly $1 million in support of JDRF. Both companies are considered to be among the nation’s largest, most respected, and most successful retailers in their industries. Halloween Adventure and Smart Toys will conduct their annual JDRF Paper Sneaker campaign through the end of October in more than 40 stores across eight states.
- Marshalls has raised more than $20 million for JDRF since 1994 and generates more than $2 million annually for T1D research through a “green” sneaker sales campaign in more than 900 stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. The campaign runs through October 5.
- The Moe’s Southwest Grill partnership was established in 2011, and since that time, Moe’s has contributed more than $250,000 to JDRF’s mission. Moe’s showcases our partnership by using co-branded beverage cups in its nearly 500 locations across 35 states. They also have a round-up campaign that allows customers to round up their order when using the Moe’s mobile app, with 100% of the round-up going to JDRF. The campaign runs through February 28.
During your visit to these stores, please thank the employees for their ongoing support of JDRF and help in raising awareness of the need for T1D research progress.
If your company would like to explore a mutually beneficial partnership with JDRF, please contact Amy Montalto at (781) 431-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.