MAKE YOUR FUNDRAISING GOALS SOAR!
1 Million Dollar Goal
1 Thousand Dollars at a Time
1 Lucky Winner
1 Hundred Thousand Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points
1 Reason – Turn Type One Into Type None!
As one of our most valued donors and successful fundraisers, you’ve made an incredible impact through your fall JDRF One Walk participation. Countless lives will be positively affected because of you!
For those of you who may not have finished your fall One Walk fundraising and donating efforts, we have an exciting opportunity to share with you.
From December 18th through January 18th, every additional $1,000 raised or donated will qualify you to be entered into a sweepstakes to win 100,000 Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points, once our $1,000,000 goal is achieved.
$1,000,000 of additional type 1 diabetes research impact because of you.
100,000 Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward Points as a celebratory thank you.
- Challenge takes place for one month only, from December 18, 2017 through January 18, 2018
- Register for the West Region Million Dollar Challenge through http://www2.jdrf.org/milliondollarchallenge
- Locate the SOUTHERN NEVADA CHAPTER TEAM from the list on the right and click on it
- Click on “Join This Team” at the top of the chapter team page
- Log in using your One Walk user name and password
- Fundraise, donate, and track your progress (all dollars raised will be credited to your local chapter and team)
- Qualify to be entered into the 100,000 Southwest Airlines Rapids Rewards Points Sweepstakes by donating and/or raising $1000
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Open to legal residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Utah.
- How to Enter: As a fall One Walk donor or fundraiser, donate or raise at least an additional $1,000 from December 18, 2017 through January 18, 2018.
- Prizes: 100,000 Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points. (Transferred into your Rapids Rewards account in 50,000 point increments over two consecutive days.)
- Winner Selection: After reaching the $1 million dollar threshold from December 18, 2017 through January 18, 2018, individuals (18 years of age or older) who qualify by donating or raising an additional $1,000 will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. (One entry for every $1000, two entries for every $2000, three entries for every $3000, etc.)
- Odds: The estimated odds of winning a prize during the Sweepstakes period depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, and Utah who are 18 years of age or older. Not open to employees of JDRF or immediate family members (i.e., spouse, children, siblings, parents, and individuals residing in the same household). Void where prohibited by law.