Is this your first year participating in the JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes program? JDRF Rocky Mountain is offering a limited number of $500 scholarships to first year riders participating in the Loveland Ride to help get you one step closer to your fundraising goal. Applications are due March 16th and winners will be notified by March 30th.
- Must be a first time JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes participant
- Must be at least 13 years old. All riders between the ages of 13-17 are required to be accompanied by a registered “Ride Chaperone” on all training rides, as well as during the actual ride event (Ride day). Our youth riders are very important to us and their safety is our 1st priority. Waiver required.
- Must be a registered rider through the JDRF Rocky Mountain Chapter for the 2018 Loveland Ride. Registration opens on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 10:00 am MST. To register for the event, please visit ride.jdrf.org.
- Commit to a Ride fundraising package (raise a minimum of $2,000). Scholarship recipients will receive a $500 scholarship towards their fundraising goal.
- Click here to download the 2018 Ride Scholarship Application
- Complete the application and return to JDRF office (by mail, fax or email) before 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 16th (late applications will not be accepted):
JDRF Rocky Mountain Chapter
Attn: Rachel LeClere
2727 Bryan Street, Suite 380
Denver, CO 80211
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 11:00 am – Registration Opens!
- Friday, March 16, 2018 – Scholarship Application Deadline
- Friday, March 30, 2018, 5:00 pm – Winners will be Notified
- August 23-26, 2018 – Loveland, CO Ride