Join our Team JDRF and run the Tobacco Road Marathon to benefit Type 1 Diabetes research! We are excited to once again be a beneficiary of the Tobacco Road Marathon. Last year, the Tobacco Road Marathon and our Team JDRF runners raised over $66,000 for T1D research!
For running with Team JDRF, you’ll receive a few different things:
- A JDRF tech-tee. Great for training!
- A Team JDRF singlet, delivered to you closer to race day. This is to wear during the marathon.
- The opportunity to run with Raleigh’s Galloway Training program. If you’re interested in training, you’ll receive a code to take advantage of a free seasonal membership. Winter training begins on January 9th! Find out more about Galloway Training and the winter training program here
- There will also be a JDRF Hospitality Tent for runners to meet before and after the race. Snacks and water will also be provided.
- Help to advance type 1 diabetes research
For more information and to register please email Alex at email@example.com