To date, the JDRF One Walk – Madison has raised nearly $270,000 to fund groundbreaking type 1 diabetes research! While this is an amazing achievement, there is still work to do. The JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter has put together a list of easy ways to continue raising funds now that the Walk is over. Reach your personal goal, while helping us achieve our overall Chapter goal!
Check out some easy ways to continue raising funds:
- Personal Donation – Have you made a personal gift to your JDRF One Walk Team? By showing your potential donors that you are willing to support this cause, it makes them willing to support it, too!
- National Diabetes Awareness Month – November is National Diabetes Awareness Month (NDAM). Throughout November, the JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter will be posting shareable info graphics on social media. Use these posts to highlight why type 1 diabetes is an important issue to you and how others can help make a difference.
- Ford Raffle – JDRF has teamed up with Ford Motor Company to raffle off a NEW 2018 Ford Raptor Supercrew. Tickets will be sold through November 13th for $10/ticket. By entering your Walk team name at checkout, your team will be credited with 100% of the funds from your purchase. You MUST enter your JDRF One Walk team name while purchasing tickets or your team will NOT receive credit. Share this opportunity with friends, families, and co-workers!
As a thank you for your continued fundraising efforts, the JDRF Western Wisconsin Chapter has a few incentives available:
- JDRF One Walk Prizes – All fundraisers who raise $250+ will have the opportunity to pick out an incentive prize. You will have until Thursday, November 30th at 11:59 p.m. to turn in funds for the incentive prizes.The prizes vary based on which fundraising level you achieve. Take a look at the items available by clicking here!
- Milwaukee Bucks Ticket – If you achieve V1P status (participants who raise $1,000+), you are eligible for a FREE Milwaukee Bucks ticket to their Saturday, December 9th game against the Utah Jazz. Check out the Bucks flyer for more details.
- Gala Raffle – We will be raffling off two sets of tickets, valued at $200/ticket, to the 2018 JDRF Spring Gala. For every $100 you raise from now until November 30th, you will earn an entry into our Gala Raffle. Each “set” includes two tickets, so there are four tickets available overall. Please contact the office if you have any questions!
We are so grateful for all of the continued efforts by our walkers, donors, and volunteers. Please reach out to the office by phone (608.833.2873) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions/want help with fundraising ideas. Together, we will create a world without type 1 diabetes!