Calling all One Walkers, we want to hear from you! Enter for your chance to be featured on the JUMBOTRON in Cubs spring training stadium in front of 14,000 people during this year’s JDRF One Walk. Here is what you need to do, in a 10 second video tell us “Why you walk for JDRF”. We want everything from the serious (I walk so that my brother can find a cure), to the more light-hearted (I walk so someday I can eat all my Halloween candy without counting carbs). Check out this example from one of our favorite walkers Grant!
We want the real story, so your video doesn’t have to be professional. You can send in a video off of your phone, below are three helpful tips on what to include in your video:
- Start video by saying “I walk for JDRF…..”
- Keep the video to 10-15 seconds in length
- Make sure we can hear what you’re saying loud and clear
- Email video to Jenn Zornow at JZornow@jdrf.org (if your file is too large to email please send it through WeTransfer)
- Include in your email:
- First and last name
- Walk team or Individual walker name
- You must be a registered walker that has begun fundraising efforts
- You have until March 31st to submit your video
We know your phone is in your hand right now so go make your video!