DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
The JDRF Youth Ambassador Program is now accepting applications for
2019-20! Deadline to submit is July 15, 2019!
JDRF’s Youth Ambassador Program empowers our T1D kids to become young leaders in our community. It provides them with a unique opportunity to represent the Arizona Chapter by advocating and creating awareness about type 1 diabetes. Becoming a Youth Ambassador fosters responsibility and promotes long-lasting friendships.
COME JOIN US AND BE PART OF THE FUN!!
- To qualify, you must be in grades 1-12
- Will need to agree to and adhere to the YA responsibilities
- For more information, please read our
Youth Ambassador Requirements & Responsibilities
- To apply, fill out a Youth Ambassador Application today!
- Questions? Contact Wendi Willock at 602-224-1829 or firstname.lastname@example.org