JDRF Night with the San Jose Giants
August 10, 2019, San Jose, CA
Tickets are $12, a portion of proceeds will be donated to JDRF for T1D Research
Join JDRF, the Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) community, and the San Jose Giants for a night at the ballpark! Cheer on the San Jose Giants as they take on the Modesto Nuts. Bring along your family, friends, coworkers, and cohorts to this fun-filled game for a cause! Kids will have the opportunity to go out on the field, meet the players, and more, check out the Baseball Buddies details below.
To Purchase Tickets:
- Click on the Ticket button above to go to ticket site
- Once on ticket site, at the top of the page enter number of tickets you would like
- Also at the top of the page, enter Coupon Code: JDRF and click on the check mark
- Click on Seat Section C on the seating map
- A pop-up window will appear, click on the orange Add Tickets to Cart button
- Follow the prompts to create an account to complete the purchase
Are you living with T1D and between the ages of 4 and 17? Do you want to support JDRF and promote T1D awareness? Do you want the chance to stand on the field with the players, get autographs, and have your name announced with the San Jose Giants starting lineup?
In 500 words or less, please tell us:
- Why is it important for you to share your story of life with T1D?
- Why do you want to be a part of Baseball Buddies with the San Jose Giants?
Please send your written piece to Stephanie Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 31.
Gates Open at 4 PM allowing guests to view infield practice for the San Jose Giants and their opponent.
Parking is $15 per car
San Jose Giants A-Z Guide https://www.milb.com/san-jose/ballpark/a-z-guide
More from the Greater Bay Area Chapter