Young Adult Conference 2020 (Postponed)
May 30 - 31, 2020, Los Angeles, CA
Young adults living with type 1 diabetes are invited to the Young Adult Conference 2020: Presented by the JDRF – Beyond Type 1 Alliance! Join us and other young adults living with type 1 diabetes for a weekend of networking, learning and encouragement. The weekend at a glance: •Learn about cutting edge T1D research and the latest treatment options from community experts •Participate in breakout sessions and discussion groups with your peers on topics that matter most to you •Interact with our lineup of powerful speakers and insightful sponsor representatives •Explore T1D career opportunities, network with professionals, and discover opportunities to get involved in the T1D community
Why the Young Adult Conference matters:
“It was incredible to learn about the research being conducted to improve lives and cure T1D as well as meet others like myself. I grew as a person and reaffirmed that I want to make a positive impact on others in whatever profession I end up in.” – Ashley, YAC Orlando 2019 Attendee
The JDRF – Beyond Type 1 Alliance combines the power of JDRF, the leading global organization funding T1D research, and Beyond Type 1, the organization with the largest online community of any diabetes nonprofit. The Young Adults Conference provides the opportunity to establish confidence with your T1D, find the support you need, and build a network of lifelong friends.
Registering for Young Adult Conference:
Registration will open February 18th at 12:00PM EST and will close May 8th at 12:00PM EST.
- Attendee – Conference & Shared Hotel Room – $115
- Attendee – Conference & Private Hotel Room – $175
- Attendee – Conference Only – $75
- All conference programming, including breakout sessions and keynote presentations
- Shared or Private hotel room accommodations on-site at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott (if selected)
- Saturday lunch and dinner, Sunday breakfast and lunch
- One JDRF – Beyond Type 1 Alliance T-Shirt per person
More from the Greater Bay Area Chapter