Are you interested in gaining valuable Marketing and Events experience with a global organization? Look no further!
JDRF is the leading charitable funder and advocate of type 1 diabetes (T1D) research worldwide. JDRF was founded more than 30 years ago by parents of children with T1D, with the mission to cure, prevent, and treat type 1 diabetes. Since its founding JDRF has funded more than $1.7 billion in T1D research.
The Central Pennsylvania Chapter of JDRF is seeking a driven and creative individual to assist chapter in the following roles:
- Event planning, implementation, and management
- Event logistics
- Event day management
- Chapter Marketing Initiatives
- Social Media
- Email marketing campaigns
- Mail campaigns
- Vendor and volunteer management
- Assistance with the JDRF Kids Walk to Cure Diabetes program, JDRF Gala, and JDRF OneWalk program.
- Assistance with the chapter’s Outreach Program
- Distribution of JDRF’s Bag of Hope and Adult T1D Care Kits
- Ability to assist local families in need of resources from JDRF
- Administrative assistance as needed
Benefits of Interning for JDRF
- Valuable real-world work experience with a global organization
- Exposure to high level executives in the Central Pennsylvania Area
- First-hand event planning and management experience
- Ability to attend Central Pennsylvania’s largest and most successful Gala at the Hershey Lodge
- Donor and constituent management experience
- Marketing and Outreach experience
Time Period: Winter/Spring
Location: Work for this position can be done from the chapter office with an opportunity to work from home
To Apply: Please send your resume to Lauren Wilcox, Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.