You can set up a DAF account with most financial institutions by contributing cash, securities, or appreciated assets. Through DAF, you will be eligible for a current-year tax deduction and can be more strategic about your giving decisions.
Making a gift through a DAF today allows JDRF to:
- Fund innovative research to improve lives and accelerate cures;
- Bring together talents in academia, industry, government and other nonprofits to collaboratively solve challenges in T1D research and clinical care;
- Advocate for government action to providing a support structure for our community;
- Ensure U.S. regulatory policies provide clear and reasonable pathways for scientific research and therapy approvals;
- Promote access to life-changing T1D breakthroughs by advocating for coverage, affordability and choice of T1D therapies in the health care system and for national policies that protect those with pre-existing conditions like T1D; and
- Provide in-person and digital support for individuals and families facing challenges from T1D.