JDRF One Walk V1P FAQs
Q: What is a JDRF One Walk V1P you ask?
A: A V1P is a very important fundraiser in the fight to end Type One Diabetes (T1D).
- How do you become a V1P?
A: To become a V1P you must raise $1000 or more as an individual JDRF One Walk Participant. You can be a walker who is actually coming to the walk, or you can be a virtual walker, but either way, you will be a fundraising superstar in the fight to end T1D.
Q: What do I get if I become a V1P for the 2019 JDRF One Walk?
A: First of all, you’ll get the admiration of your friends, family, and colleagues, but beyond that, you’ll get:
- A walk day lanyard that recognizes your accomplishment at the walk, and is your entrance pass to the V1P tent
- Premium parking at the walk
- Expedited check in
- A hot breakfast served in the super exclusive V1P tent
- A swag bag filled with surprises including a designer pair of sunglasses
- NEW FOR 2019! – A meet and greet with V1P chairs Lauri and Rusty Greer (Texas Ranger Hall of Famer) for you and one guest
- A post walk crystal award to display for all to see!
Q: Do you have any tips to help me achieve V1P status?
A: Check out our 10 Ways in 10 Days to Raise $1000 challenge. Click here to see the challenge.
And click here to see more fundraising tips and tools!
Q: I still need more suggestions. Where can I find additional help?
A: Call us or email us! We are always here to help. Reach out to Beth or Courtney at 817.332.2601 or email email@example.com.