Like many of you, local businesses are on our mind during this difficult time. Many are shutting down, employees are being furloughed, and wages are lost. We have the privilege of being supported by many of these companies, particularly through our annual Hope Gala auction. Below are just a few along with how you can support them.
- Missouri Botanical Garden – The Missouri Botanical Garden may be closed, but they do live streams on their Facebook of their grounds and the Shaw Nature Reserve. They also have fun activities on their Instagram where you can guess plants and find hidden creatures in pictures!
- Missouri History Museum – Their amazing items in their online collection are available to look at! The History Museum is also doing a social media campaign during this hard time called Uplifting St. Louis highlight inspiring STL stories.
- Cat’s Meow – The store is not open, but you can check out their merchandise on Instagram, or call their “Kitten Crew” to place orders over the phone. (314) 909-1415
- Walter Knoll Florist– What better way to brighten your day than by ordering fresh flowers! They offer “no contact delivery” and you can order online or over the phone! (314) 352-7575
- Woodard – Looking for things to do while staying home, maybe cleaning? Woodard offers tips on their blog and great articles on how to keep things clean!
- Gus’ Pretzels – You can get your pretzel fix by picking up their pretzels frozen in your local Schnucks and Dierbergs!
- Time for Dinner – Be sure to order pickup or delivery of fresh meals! You can order online and get meals delivered.
- Schlafly – Need a good meal? Order by phone for curbside pickup food and beer plus gift cards and merch online! (314)-241-2337
- Citizen Kane’s Steakhouse – You can order over the phone to support them and get a good meal! (314)-394-1093
- Les Bourgeois Winery & Vineyards – Who doesn’t need a good glass a wine right now? Visit their website to order their wine online or participate in curbside pickup! 573-698-2716
To all the generous, local businesses who empower our community, thank you! We support you!