Wow!! We raised over $200,000 at #JDRFOneWalk #Roanoke last Sunday, September 30th! Thanks to you—and others like you—this year’s JDRF One Walk® was a great event! Thank you to everyone for helping create a world without type 1 #diabetes (#T1D)! We are so grateful for our JDRF Greater Blue Ridge family! It’s committed people like you who make us believe in our vision.
Check out some highlights from event day:
- The preliminary total raised was a little over $200,000! Keep those donations coming to help us reach our goal of raising $325,500.
- Close to 900 people joined us on Sunday to walk for a cure!
- Over 113 corporate, family, and individual walk teams registered for the walk!
- 28 walkers hit V1P status!!
- All of the teams who earned a Team Tent had a great day celebrating all of our success. Congatulations again to Team Jane, Pin Cushion Princess, Bradley’s Empire Strikes Back, and Team Little E!
Thank you again for making an impact!
JDRF Greater Blue Ridge