JDRF Ride looks different this year. In lieu of the traditional destination rides, this year’s riders had a couple options; Ride your way or join us for a fan favorite!
On October 3rd, we had our riders team up for Giro del Vino IV, a ride event through scenic South Jersey. Although the day started with a heavy fog, it cleared in time for the end of the ride, and the celebration at White Horse Winery!
We had many returning riders join us, and even welcomed some new faces into the JDRF Ride family. It was also great to connect with the community, as we had non-JDRF Riders sharing their own T1D connections as well!
There is still time to register, fundraise, or donate! Head over to ride.jdrf.org today!
And join us (virtually) on November 18th for the online celebration, and to hear the 2022 ride schedule! Tune in on youtube.com/jdrf at 8:00 PM ET.
A sneak peek:
- Registration for the 2022 Ride season opens to the public on January 19, 2022 at 12 PM ET (11 AM ET with the new incentive!).
- We’ll be hosting six JDRF Destination Rides across the country, in addition to JDRF My Ride.
- As a chapter, following the success of this past weekend, we’re also looking at doing another local fan favorite ride leading up to the destination rides!
- Ride season will be longer than ever before, starting in June and ending in December!
- Some long-time favorites will be back (like Death Valley!)
- Some locations will have limited availability, so be sure to use this reward and register early! Details on how to gain early access will be shared in the coming months.
If you want to learn more about JDRF’s Ride to Cure Diabetes program, please reach out to Ellen Cohn at 445-400-5813 or email@example.com go to ride.jdrf.org.