From April 11- May 1 visit your local Tops market to purchase a JDRF sneaker for $1 at checkout.
Local Greater New England Tops Market Locations:
- 82 VT Route 15W, Hardwick, Vermont
- 63 Plaze Drive, Northfield, Vermont
- Norton Place & Main Street, Rutland, Vermont
Don’t forget to grab a special charity-design reusable bag for just $1.99 and $1 from the proceeds will be donated to back to JDRF. Every bag makes a difference!
TOPS Friendly Markets—a leading full-service grocery retailer in upstate New York, northern Pennsylvania and western Vermont—has been a valued JDRF partner for 25 years. The company is also the originator of the well-loved JDRF Paper Sneaker, which it created in 1993 to raise money for our Western New York Chapter. The sneaker became the symbol for JDRF One Walk and the focus of nationwide campaigns by local and national JDRF partners, which collectively now raise more than $10 million a year for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
TOPS Friendly Markets also encourages employees to support JDRF through:
- Participating in fundraising events throughout the year
- Volunteering at local JDRF events
- Taking part in local company JDRF One Walk teams
We thank TOPS Friendly Markets for all they do to help JDRF create a world without T1D.