On Saturday, October 2, JDRF Greater New England will bring together walkers from Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island for our virtual Walk Day. We’ll walk together from wherever we are to celebrate our stories and collective accomplishments.
Through our 20 Company Challenge, we are looking to secure 20 companies to commit $1,000 in support of the Walk. Increase your brand awareness while supporting a great cause!
- Company logo on chapter website and local Walk website (five sites throughout New England).
- Sponsor recognition via social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
- Dedicated tagged post about the company joining the challenge.
- Shared tagged post recognizing all challenge sponsors.
- Post-Walk sponsor thank you post.
- Company recognition in chapter celebration video.
- Shared on social media and emailed to all registered walkers the morning of Saturday, October 2.
To receive these benefits, sponsor commitment form and logo must be received by Monday, September 27, 2021.
Interested in joining the challenge or learning about other ways you can support JDRF? Contact us!