We’re thrilled to announce the locations and dates for the 2020 Ride to Cure Diabetes. And as members of the JDRF Family, you’re hearing it first!
- Grand Rapids, MI* July 23 – 26, 2020, Sponsored by Ford.
- La Crosse, WI August 6 – 9, 2020
- Saratoga Springs, NY September 10 – 13, 2020
- Amelia Island, FL October 1 – 4, 2020
- Death Valley, CA October 15 – 18, 2020
- El Tour de Tucson, Tucson, AZ* November 19-22, 2020
*- New 2020 location!
Whether you choose to ride 25, 60 or even 100 miles, you’ll be surrounded by the T1D community–fellow riders, coaches, friends and family.
The JDRF Ride isn’t just a bike ride: it’s an experience where hundreds of riders come together from all over the world to make new friendships, enjoy the unparalleled camaraderie of the Ride community and raise money to help end T1D.
2020 Registration Opens Wednesday, January 15th @ 9 am PST at ride.jdrf.org. We hope to see you at one of our 2020 Rides!
Learn more about these amazing ride locations and register today by visiting the JDRF Ride to Cure homepage.
For more information, contact Krista Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-708-2237.