Ask yourself these 3 questions…
- Are you looking to be a part of a fun and passionate T1D community?
- Are you looking for ways to spend less time at home and more time making memories outside with your family?
- Have you recently bought a bike or peloton and found joy in the sport or do you need the motivation to hop on it?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, read on to learn more about the JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes.
The Ride to Cure Diabetes is for all riders — beginner or experienced — who share the commitment to ride and raise funds for a world without T1D!
Registration for the 2021 Ride to Cure Diabetes is now OPEN! In addition to in-person rides, you’ll be able to join us for a season full of opportunities -from in-person activities and training rides to pop-up challenges and cycling forums, we’ll offer an evolving calendar of events that let you chart your own course and earn rewards for your fundraising success.
No matter how you choose to ride this year, your registration is your doorway into a #JDRFRide season full of new opportunities! The 2021 calendar of events will continue to evolve depending on CDC guidelines and state/local regulations. To learn more and join the team, please head to ride.jdrf.org to register!
No matter where you live, how you choose to ride, or how far you go, you’ll be surrounded by the T1D community cheering you on at every milestone.
In just three easy steps, you can get started!
- Register to join our Ride Team, and start your own fundraising page.
- Set Your Goal. While there is no minimum fundraising requirement, any goal you set will get us closer to cures and treatments for type 1 diabetes (T1D). Choose an amount that’s meaningful to you or use our fundraising incentive levels to help inspire your goal setting. Starting at just $150, you can earn exciting rewards for your fundraising. And, you can increase your goal at any time!
- Decide Your Ride. There is no limit to where you ride, how far you ride, or the creativity of your story. Check out our calendar of events to see what’s happening across the country and where others are riding this year.
BONUS STEP: Meet your fellow chapter riders on our GNYC Ride Team Facebook group – make sure to “join” the page to get alerts on the latest Ride news!
The JDRF Greater New York City Chapter is excited to share that the Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures is welcoming our team to join them at their upcoming in-person bike rides! The first ride is on July 10th, in New Paltz and the second ride is on August 14th in Pomfret, CT. Farm to Fork is excited to offer our JDRF Riders:
- 25% off registration fees
- Team JDRF specific starting waves
- JDRF specific check-in areas
- JDRF meeting area to gather post-ride
- Much more!
Do you have questions about our overall Ride program, fundraising, or anything else?
Email me – Sara Trimble– I’d love to chat!