NYC vs. CHI Mileage Madness
October 5 - 19, 2020, NY
Willis Tower or Empire State Building? Deep Dish Pizza or NY Style Pizza? The Windy City or the Big Apple? Chicago vs. New York City. Chicago vs. New York City Mileage Madness is challenging our cities and our runners- who can run the most miles?
Willis Tower or Empire State Building? Deep Dish Pizza or NY Style Pizza? The Windy City or the Big Apple? Chicago vs. New York City.
The TCS New York City Marathon may be canceled, but from city to city we’re still racing to find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Team JDRF knows that you’ve been training hard these past few months and we’re asking you to keep going! Chicago vs. New York City Mileage Madness is challenging our cities and our runners- who can run the most miles?
Join our team and register now to show that not only does New York have the best pizza, we also have the best team! Join in on some friendly competition against our Chicago JDRF runners and run with us toward a cure. Mileage Madness is free to register and while fundraising is encouraged, it is not mandatory!
Take the challenge: From October 5th-19th, which city will earn the bragging rights of: who can run 2020 miles first, who runs the most miles, and who raises the most funds during this time period!
- Register for free and personalize your page with why YOUR city is the best! Or update your existing Team JDRF page
- Track your miles by using Strava, or emailing us your progress each week
- Get social- Share your selfies & videos using the hashtags #JDRFMileageMadness, #TeamJDRFand update your Facebook using our Facebook Frame
- Virtual Goodie Bag filled with fun promotions and a virtual bib for you to wear when you’re running
- Opportunity to earn some Team JDRF gear!
More from the Greater New York City Chapter