Become a JDRF Youth Ambassador!
Application Deadline for 2018 has passed.
Please check back in February 2019 for the 2019 Youth Ambassador Application.
JDRF Youth Ambassadors are kids ages 4-19 with type 1 diabetes (T1D) who help to spread awareness about life with T1D and the importance of raising funds for JDRF to accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent, and treat T1D and its complications. Youth Ambassadors are selected to represent JDRF in the community.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Children and teens ages 4-19 with T1D are welcome to apply.
- Have a willingness to speak publicly about life with diabetes and why they want a cure.
- Comfortable and at ease with adults and have a congenial personality.
- Parents are willing to support their child in this program and give their permission for him/her to be a Youth Ambassador.