JDRF Illinois Corporate Breakfast
May 23, 2019, Chicago, IL
7:30 am - 9:00 am
Deloitte's leadership would like to invite you to join us and other local business leaders at a corporate breakfast to learn more about JDRF's mission and the upcoming JDRF One Walk.
Directions and Parking
111 S Wacker Parking Garage
Hours 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Garage entrance and exit is on the north side of the building on W. Monroe St. about 100 feet past the intersection of W. Monroe St. and S. Wacker Drive
Other Nearby Parking Garages:
10 S. Wacker Drive
227 W. Monroe Street
How to Get Here:
Driving Directions from Major Routes
- Interstate 90/94 East (the Kennedy and Dan Ryan Expressways), take Exit #51E, turn left onto Monroe Street, drive east past the river, building garage entrance is on south side of Monroe Street.
- Interstate 90/94 West (the Kennedy and Dan Ryan Expressways), take Exit #51G Jackson St, drive east past the river, turn left onto Wacker Dr.
- Interstate 290 East (the Eisenhower Expressway), take Wacker Dr/Franklin St exit onto S Upper Wacker Dr, continue driving for 0.6mile, arrive at 111 S Wacker Dr.
- The CTA’s Blue, Brown, Pink, Purple, and Orange Lines are located 0.3 mi from the office, a quick 5-minute walk.
- When taking the Brown, Pink, Purple, or Orange Line exit at Washington/Wells or Quincy Stations. When taking the Blue Line, exit at the Monroe Station.
- Directions using the CTA “L” or bus can also be found on Google maps using the train/bus icon option.
- From Union Station: Chicago Union Station is located within walking distance from the Deloitte office. When exiting Union Station, head north on S Canal towards W Adams St. Turn right onto W Adams St (0.1mi) and turn left onto S Upper Wacker Dr. (477 ft). The office will be located on the right.
- From Ogilvie: Ogilvie Transportation Center (OTC) is located within walking distance from the Deloitte office. When exiting OTC, head east on W Madison St. toward S Canal St (0.2 mi). Turn right onto S Upper Wacker Drive (0.1 mi). The office will be located on the left.
- From Millennium: The Millennium Station is just under a mile away on the other side of the loop at East Randolph St and North Michigan Ave. Upon exiting the station head west on E Randolph St toward N Michigan Ave (115ft), turn left onto N Michigan Ave (0.2 mi). Turn right onto E Monroe St. (0.6 mi). The office will be located on the left.
- From LaSalle St. Station: The LaSalle St station is just over a half mile away on the southern part of the loop at South LaSalle St and West Congress Pkwy. Head west on W Congress Pkwy toward South Financial Pl. (397 ft). Turn right onto South Wells St (0.3 mi). Turn left onto West Adams St (0.2 mi). Turn right onto South Wacker Dr. (407 ft). The office will be located on the right.
- From Van Buren St. Station: The Van Buren St station has four entrances – three at the intersection of Michigan Ave. and Van Buren and one on Jackson Blvd. in Grant Park. The station exits are located about a mile away from the office. If you decide to walk, start by going north on Michigan Avenue to Adams Street, and then take Adams walking west all the way to S Wacker Drive. Turn left at S Wacker Drive and you will see the office on your right, just north of Au Bon Pain. Another option would be to walk to Adams and take bus #151 to the S Wacker Drive bus stop. Turn left at S Wacker Drive and you will see the office on your right, just north of Au Bon Pain.
More from the Illinois Chapter