JDRF Illinois TypeOneNation Summit
March 5, 2022, Rosemont, IL
8:30 am - 12:30 pm (Central Time)
Registration is free!
Join us for an in-person, educational summit, that brings the T1D community together. Learn about research advances, participate in discussions with experts, and meet others living with type 1 diabetes (T1D). Educational sessions will be focused on T1D care and management, and will be geared for different audiences. The educational program and conversations will be geared towards an adult audience. Child care is not available. With respect to event and participant safety, there will be no Kid Zone offered this year.
Welcome Newly Diagnosed, Vendor Exhibit, Coffee
Charlotte Drury, Olympic Gymnast
Led by our Young Leadership Committee & Youth Ambassadors
- Speaking Up and Moving Forward: Advocacy and Health Insurance
- Preventing, Managing, and Curing: Why JDRF?
- Building a T1D Community
- Recent Updates: What is in the Future and When?
- T1D Trails, T1Detects, and TrailNet
- Living with T1D: Youth Psychosocial
- Taking T1D to School (K-12)
- Adulting with T1D Out in the World
- Nutrition and T1D
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
Conveniently located five minutes from O’Hare International Airport and just 20 minutes from Chicago’s downtown area. The Convention Center is easily accessible by public transportation, and offers opportunities for an afternoon of attractions including: restaurant, activities and multiple hotel options.
Within walking distance from many of Rosemont’s quality hotels and restaurants so exhibitors and attendees can get to where they need to be fast.
- PARKING | Public parking is available in the William St. Garage for $15/vehicle for 24 hours
- RIDE SHARE | Pick up and drop off areas are located at the main circular drive entrance at 5555 North River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018
- PUBLIC TANSPORTATION
- CTA: Chicago Transit Authority
5555 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Enjoy inspirational sessions led by national and local experts to help you and your loved ones better manage life with type 1 diabetes (T1D).
Network with others and visit our Wellness Area, featuring diabetes devices, resources, and other summit supporters.
JDRF requires all attendees to be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen (rapid) test administered by a healthcare professional.
As a condition of entrance in to the event, you will be asked to provide one of the following:
- An official, government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and date the last dose was administered.
- A photo or digital version of an official government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and date the last dose was administered.
- A printed or digital negative COVID-19 PCR (within 72 hours of event) or antigen/rapid (within 6 hours of event) test administered by a healthcare professional that includes the guest’s name and date the last test was administered.
Bindle | Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test Results
We have partnered with Bindle to verify proof of vaccination or negative test results on a mobile app. The Bindle app is safe, secure and available free of charge to attendees.
To ensure a smooth and expediated entrance into the TypeOneNation Summit, please follow the steps below to sign-up with Bindle and set-up your event pass for JDRF TypeOneNation Summit – Illinois 2022.
- Step One: Download the free Bindle app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Search “My Bindle” and download onto your smartphone.
- Step Two: Create an account and upload your vaccine information and/or negative test results.
- Step Three: Search for TypeOneNation Summit – Illinois 2022, and select
- Step Four: Create your entry pass before you arrive for speedier access
More from the Illinois Chapter