12th Annual Swing for a Cure Golf Tournament
June 25, 2019, Noblesville, IN
$2,000 per foursome / $500 per individual player
IndyCar driver Charlie Kimball will be on site to share his experience with T1D and what it’s like to drive 200mph!
Purgatory Golf Club
No matter what your handicap, Purgatory offers a delightful and challenging golfing experience. Come see why Purgatory is the finest course in Indiana.
Purgatory is known for:
- Multiple tee boxes: Choose from six tees on every hole, with each providing the right challenge for your handicap. They take great care with the design and alignment of each tee, pointing you toward the best possible shot toward the cup.
- Course length: Change the course to make it your own: Purgatory has the longest sets of tees (7,754 yards from the tips) as well as the shortest (4,562 yards from the far forwards) in Indiana.
- Bunkers: Live dangerously by hitting over and around the 130+ bunkers, each filled with white, crushed limestone. It’s almost plush. Strategic golfers can avoid most of the bunkers, but there are enough in the way of the cup to keep it fun and interesting. The signature hole, #17, is an island green surrounded by two acres of bunkers. (insert image) Imagine the thrill of hitting the perfect tee shot over that sand and onto the green.
- Tall grass: Watch that slice. Most of the fairways are lined with tall, prairie grass rough. Most people say they prefer to hit out of a bunker than the tall grass.
- Risk & Reward: Which do you choose: Do you play it safe at the expense of a higher score? Or do you go for glory at the risk of hearing your ball plunk into the water or whistle into the grass? Purgatory offers a classic risk and reward dilemma. It’s all just part of the fun.
12160 East 216th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
More from the Indiana State Chapter