JDRF Indiana Young Professional of the Year
March 12 - April 23, 2019, IN
Young Professional of the Year is a philanthropic competition for JDRF Indiana to support research to find a cure for T1 diabetes. The Young Professional who has raised the most funds during the campaign is awarded the JDRF prestigious title of Young Professional of the Year in our community.
Beginning immediately, the nomination process will begin as we recruit candidates for the Young Professional of the Year. This application will remain open until March 12th, 2019. The 6-Week fundraising campaign would begin immediately, ending on April 23rd. A T1D ambassador will also be made available to anyone who wants to participate in this campaign if they do not have a personal T1D connection. They can then choose to support someone specifically throughout the 6-week fundraising campaign.
On April 23rd, a winner will be determined based on the total fundraising that was achieved throughout the 6-week period. JDRF’s Young Professional of the Year will be awarded at this point to whoever raises the most money throughout the campaign.
What Does the Winner Receive?
JDRF-Indiana State’s Young Professional of the Year will propel their career forward with exclusive access to the following benefits:
- An ad in the IBJ announcing their award and featuring their accomplishments
- A one-on-one lunch meeting with a high profile Indianapolis-area executive (from a predetermined list)
- Promotion at the JDRF Gala via a page in the program and inclusion in our scrolling PowerPoint
- Two tickets to the JDRF Gala (5/11/2019) or a table if the winner raises a minimum of $4,000
- A dedicated newsletter blast through our listserv announcing their award and featuring their many accomplishments
- A social media post via all of our platforms announcing their award and featuring their many accomplishments
More from the Indiana State Chapter