Indiana and Kentucky Chapter
Looking for Education? Check out this webpage!
Looking for Resources? Check out this webpage!
Looking for ways to connect with others in the T1D Community? Please check out the options below:
- T1D Connections Program
- Aimed at newly diagnosed individuals and families within the first year following a diagnosis with T1D, the T1D Connections Program pairs you with an outreach volunteer who will connect with you on a monthly basis.
- Sign up here to be paired with an Outreach Volunteer today!
- Diabuddies Pen Pal Program
- The Diabuddies Program provides children with Type 1 diabetes under the age of 18 in Indiana and Kentucky the opportunity to connect with another child of similar age.
- Sign up here for our Indiana and Kentucky pen pal program today!
- Made possible thanks to Strada Education Network
- Adult T1Day to Day Group
- Aimed at adults with type 1 diabetes at all stages of their life. Take part in ongoing events throughout the year (virtually for now but hopefully in-person opportunities down the road) and also connect with a smaller group of adults with similar interests.
- Sign up here!
- Beyond Type 1 Snail Mail Club
- The Beyond Type 1 Snail Mail Club is a pen pal program for kids and teens (adults are welcome too) with Type 1 diabetes in another part of the country or another part of the world.
- Sign up here for the snail mail club!
- E-Meet & Greet Series
More information on our E-Meet & Greet Series coming soon! This will be a semi-monthly virtual informal meetup for anyone in the T1D community throughout Indiana and Kentucky.
More from the Indiana and Kentucky Chapter