We are excited and honored to have had the support of some of the most prominent and well-known restaurants in Baton Rouge for our Gala over the last 13 years! Without them, we wouldn’t be able to serve our valued guests some of the most incredible cuisine in Baton Rouge, making our event so grand and unique!
Our 13th Annual Denim & Diamonds Gala is fast approaching on April 26, 2014 and we are on the search for some of the best cuisine and service in town! Are you interested in being one of our Food & Beverage Sponsors? Contact Abby at 225-932-9511 or email@example.com or simply download our 2014 Food & Beverage Sponsorship Form!
Event: Saturday, April 26, 2014
Set–Up: 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Food Lines Open: 6 p.m.
For food items, JDRF will provide:
- One 6” (foot) table with black table cloth
- Paper products (bowls, plates, silverware, napkins)
For food items, restaurant is to provide:
- 3 oz portions (500-600 servings suggested)
- Chafing or serving dishes
- Serving utensils
- Two staff persons to serve (minimum)
- Decorations and/or promotional materials for serving table if desired
- No cooking facilities will be available
- No open flame is permitted
- Sterno is approved for use in the arena
Last but not least, we pay tribute to last year’s 2013 in-kind sponsors for your continued support of our event and our mission!
Baton Rouge Coca Cola
Beausoleil Restaurant & Bar
Izzo’s Illegal Burrito
The Edible Event
Kleinpeter Farms Dairy
Mansurs on the Boulevard
On the Half Shell
Another Broken Egg Cafe
Zea Rotisserie & Grill