BECOME A JDRF YOUTH AMBASSADOR!
Applications for the 2023 Youth Ambassador Program go live November 1st. Please submit your completed forms and video no later than November 30th.
On behalf of JDRF, we would like to invite you to apply for the JDRF Youth Ambassador (YA) Program. The JDRF Youth Ambassador Program teaches children and teens to advocate for and raise awareness of type 1 diabetes (T1D) in their community. This program is made up of children living with type 1 diabetes, ranging from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Youth Ambassadors Requirements:
- Between the ages of 5 – 18 years (Kindergarten – Grade 12)
- Have a positive outlook on life and diabetes
- Commit to the annual term (January 1 – December 31)
- Volunteer a minimum of 5 hours to support JDRF programs and/or events
- Attend/participate in a minimum of 4 JDRF engagements, including 2 required activities:
- One National Virtual Meet-up
- One JDRF One Walk
- Attend Youth Ambassador Orientation in January, as scheduled by the chapter
- Commit to a $1,000 fundraising minimum
To complete your 2023 JDRF Youth Ambassador application, click here: https://forms.office.com/r/RspeLGL9bB
If you have any questions, please contact Beau Trussell by call/text at 248-303-5046 or by email at email@example.com