Become a JDRF Youth Ambassador!
Application deadline has been extended to February 28, 2020
JDRF Youth Ambassadors are children and teens, ages 4-19, with type 1 diabetes (T1D) who help to spread awareness about life with T1D and the importance of raising funds for JDRF to accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent, and treat T1D and its complications. Youth Ambassadors are selected to represent JDRF in the community.
- Application Deadline: Extended to February 28, 2020
- Children and teens ages 4-19 with T1D are welcome to apply.
- Have a willingness to speak publicly about life with diabetes and why they want a cure.
- Comfortable and at ease with adults and have a congenial personality.
- Parents are willing to support their child in this program and give their permission for him/her to be a Youth Ambassador.
If you have any questions, please contact Krystal Dunlap at 248-936-1282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.