TypeOneNation Summit – Richmond
March 12, 2022, Glen Allen, VA
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join your T1D community for a morning of education and networking at our reimagined TypeOneNation Summit. This half-day program will feature interactive breakout sessions and vendor exhibits. The educational program and conversations will be geared toward an adult audience. Child care is not available. All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to enter the event. This event is free to attend and open to anyone affected by type 1 diabetes.
College Diabetes Network
Diabetes Support Group
Integrated Diabetes Services
JDRF One Walk & Ride To Cure Diabetes
Life Coaching with Lauren
Lions Club International
Virginia Diabetes Council
- Building Your Tribe (for Newly Diagnosed or Summit First-Timers)
- Love and T1D – A Survival Guide
- Taking T1D to School (K-12)
- Teens and T1D: Celebrating Successes & Overcoming Challenges
- Lessons Learned from Life with T1D: Adult Perspectives
Richmond Marriott Short Pump
Free parking is available at the hotel.
4240 Dominion Boulevard
Glen Allen, VA 23060
The educational program and conversations will be geared towards an adult audience. Child care is not available. With respect to event and participant safety, there will be no Youth Program offered this year.
JDRF requires all attendees to be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen (rapid) test.
As a condition of entrance in to the event, you will be asked to provide one of the following:
- An official, government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and date the last dose was administered.
- A photo or digital version of an official government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and date the last dose was administered.
- A printed or digital negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen (rapid) test administered by a healthcare professional with 72 hours to a guest’s given event that includes the guest’s name and date the last test was administered.
- A photo of your negative at-home rapid test taken the morning of the event.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear masks throughout the event.
More from the Mid Atlantic Chapter