2019 TypeOneNation Summit
January 19, 2019, Franklin, TN
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event for families, children, teens, and adults living with type 1 diabetes.
Join us for a day of learning! From the newly diagnosed or the seasoned T1D veteran, to the caregiver, parents, and siblings, we have something for everyone at the TypeOneNation Summit. Bring the whole family, make connections, and walk away with fresh new ideas and resources to help you manage T1D!
What you’ll gain:
- Updates on the latest T1D medical advancements
- Opportunities to connect with other T1D’s and T1D families
- Multiple breakout sessions tailored to your current needs
- Best tips and practices from other T1D’s
- The feeling of not having to navigate this disease on your own!
Breakout Sessions include:
- JDRF Research updates
- T1D & Travel
- Diabetes Camps
- Insulin Pump Management
- CGM Management
- Adults with T1D
- T1D & School
- Why Did I Get T1D?
- T1D & Exercise
- Being Prepared for T1D Emergencies
- Siblings Talk (for teen siblings only!)
- Teens Talk (for T1D teens only!)
- Kids Camp
- AND MORE!
For more information, contact Rachel Mayo.
More from the Middle Tennessee Chapter