2019 TypeOneNation Summit
January 19, 2019, Franklin, TN
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event for families, children, teens, and adults living with type 1 diabetes.
Registration Opens Soon!
Click here to receive an email when Registration Opens!
What you’ll gain:
- Updates on the latest T1D medical advancements
- Opportunities to connect with other T1D’s and T1D families
- Multiple breakout sessions tailored to your current needs
- Best tips and practices from other T1D’s
- The feeling of not having to navigate this disease on your own!
Breakout Sessions include:
- JDRF Research updates
- T1D & Travel
- Diabetes Camps
- Insulin Pump Management
- CGM Management
- Adults with T1D
- T1D & School
- Why Did I Get T1D?
- T1D & Exercise
- Being Prepared for T1D Emergencies
- Siblings Talk (for teen siblings only!)
- Teens Talk (for T1D teens only!)
- Kids Camp
- AND MORE!
For more information, contact Rachel Mayo!