The JDRF Minnesota Chapter will be recognizing a special volunteer whose commitment to JDRF Minnesota has significantly impacted our mission and chapter throughout the past year. This volunteer goes above and beyond in supporting the chapter and is a positive ambassador for the organization.
- The JDRF Minnesota Volunteer of the Year is reserved for Minnesota Chapter volunteers only
- Eligible candidates will have exhibited exemplary volunteer responsibilities/duties in 2018 in implementing activities that support JDRF’s mission
- Ideal candidates will have actively supported the chapter, are a positive ambassador for JDRF, and serve as an inspiration to others in the way they choose to give of their time and talents
- While long-term service is admired and appreciated, it is not a requirement for nomination
- JDRF staff, self-nominations, and members of the selection committee are not eligible for this award
The deadline to submit a nomination is Thursday, February 28, 2019. A selection committee comprised of the JDRF Minnesota Board of Chancellors, One Awards Committee members and JDRF Minnesota staff will select the winner. The winner and nominees will be notified by March 22.
The Volunteer of the Year Award will be awarded in April. All nominees will also be recognized.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com or 952-851-0770.