Last Fall JDRF and Beyond Type 1 announced a strategic alliance aimed at getting more information, more resources and more support into the type 1 diabetes (T1D) community.
This partnership, based on a shared objective of supporting the people and families impacted by T1D will use the strength of JDRF’s Research, Advocacy and Community Engagement in combination with Beyond Type 1’s powerful online T1D community.
By working together, we know that we can do more – better, faster, and more efficiently – to:
- Engage more T1D community members by leveraging and developing mutual materials and programs with increased efficiency and impact;
- Accelerate research support and advocacy efforts by better engaging and educating the T1D community;
- Increase the diversity of the T1D Community we are reaching through new, joint outreach efforts.
Locally, we will partner with Beyond Type 1 through programs like:
- The Snail Mail Club
- The Ragnar Relay Race
- Young Adult Conference 2020: Presented by the JDRF Beyond Type 1 Alliance
- More sharing of valuable online resources for the T1D Community !
Read the full media release here.