The JDRF Mountain West Chapter/Colorado Community board members officially approved the slate of new and renewing volunteer leaders who will drive the organization’s mission work. The two-year terms begin July 1, 2021 and end June 30, 2023.
The extraordinary partnership between volunteers and staff distinguishes JDRF as the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF is fortunate to benefit from the dedication and passion of all of our volunteers, and we are particularly grateful to those who take leadership roles.
- New Board Members for an initial two-year term:
- Cory Vann, Partner, Deloitte & Touche
- Kami Welch, President & CEO, Arvada Chamber of Commerce
- Current Board Members returning for a third, two-year term:
- Meredith Coors, Philanthropist & Community Volunteer
- Dan Lyons, Equity Analyst, Janus
- John Moore, Director of Financial Operations, University of Colorado School of Medicine
Visit the JDRF Mountain West Leadership page to view the full list of the Board of Directors.