Be honest with us… Does your T1D Champion’s face belong on a billboard? Now is your chance! The JDRF One Walk Utah Team with the largest number of donors between 12:01am on March 10 and 6:00pm on March 17 will be featured on the I-15 billboard outside the Shops at South Town! The winner will be announced at the Team Rally on March 17.
So what’s next?
- Make sure you’re registered for JDRF One Walk Utah at walk.jdrf.org/utah.
- Connect your fundraiser to Facebook. Did you know fundraisers who utilize this feature raise on average 4 times more than those who do not? This makes it EASY for your friends and family to contribute toward your goal and each one who gives between March 10 – March 17 will count towards the contest.
- Set a goal. Make sure you’ve customized your team’s fundraising goal and share that goal with friends and family. Your network will be happy to help get you one step closer to reaching it!
- Ask 15 people for a High $5. Use a virtual “high five” campaign and ask 15 people to support your JDRF One Walk by donating $5/each.
- Register for the Team Rally on March 17 at Impact Ninja Gym! Enjoy playing on the ninja equipment, mingling with other T1D families, learn tips and tools to reach your One Walk goals and learn who the winner of the Billboard Contest is!
Questions? You can call or text Dana at 303-304-3087 or email at DSlack@jdrf.org.