Make a special contribution to the 2023 Nebraska JDRF One Night: Better Together by creating an Honor Basket for a loved one with type 1 diabetes (T1D). These specialty auction packages help to showcase the “faces of T1D,” a visual reminder of what the event is all about, making an impact in the lives of those affected by T1D. When putting together your Honor Basket package, think about your loved one’s hobbies, your family’s favorite activity in your area or what you think would appeal to our gala attendees.
How do I make an Honor Basket and what do I include?
- Baskets should have a value of at least $150. You may solicit items to be donated or purchase them yourself. Our Gala Committee is actively pursuing donations from local businesses, please make every effort to review potential donation solicitations with JDRF staff to avoid duplicate requests.
- The basket should have a theme – focus on their favorite things and use your imagination!
- Each Honor Basket display will include a photo of the Honoree, a narrative about them and a description of the package contents (please provide a photo of your loved one to be displayed)
Jane Smith’s Honor Basket
- Theme: Disney Movie Night
- Items: Jane’s favorite movies, a Netflix gift card, cozy blankets, popcorn, popcorn seasoning, popcorn bowls, drink cups & candy.
- Value: $150
- Donated by: The Smith Family
A description of the Honor Basket package will be written by JDRF based on the information included on the Honor Basket Commitment Form.
When do I deliver my Honor Basket to JDRF?
Please deliver or mail your Honor Basket with the completed Honor Basket Commitment Form to JDRF no later than Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
- Please deliver and/or send forms and donation to:
JDRF Nebraska-Iowa Chapter
9202 West Dodge Road, Suite 304, Omaha, NE 68114
- Questions? Please contact Luci (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- The 2023 Nebraska JDRF One Night will be held on Saturday, April 22, 2023. For ticket/table information, click HERE.