JDRF Vala’s Pumpkin Patch Family Event
October 6, 2019, Gretna, NE
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
$14 per person (admission & lunch)
Families affected by type 1 diabetes are invited to join us at Vala's Pumpkin Patch!
Families with type 1 diabetes (T1D) are invited to join us at Vala’s under the Pavilion (next to Bunnyville) anytime between Noon – 2:00 p.m. for an old-fashioned weenie roast.
Admission & lunch is $14 per person (immediate family members only).
Relax by the fire and visit with other families living with T1D. Vendors will be on hand sharing current diabetes technologies & community resources. Afterwards, explore the Pumpkin Patch, take a Hay Rack Ride, visit the Haunted Farmhouse, or cheer along at the Pig Races – there’s fun for everyone!
**IMPORTANT RSVP/PAYMENT INFORMATION**
- RSVP/Payment is required no later than Wednesday, October 2nd at 8:00pm!
- Ticket Price: $14 per person
- A maximum of 8 attendees per family. Immediate family only.
- Children under the age of 2 are FREE
- Tickets will only be sold ONLINE via Eventbrite – click “Tickets” link above.
- Ticket pick–up: Tickets will ONLY be available for pick-up at Vala’s on Sunday, October 6th from 10:00am – 1:00pm. No Exceptions.
- Look for the JDRF table near the Admission Barn. Tickets will be listed under the buyer’s name.
**Please Note: We are unable to issue refunds of ANY kind (i.e. unused tickets, cancellations). Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the pumpkin patch!
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Event Sponsor: Omaha I-80 Cosmopolitan Club
In-Kind Donors: Chesterman Company, Oriental Trading Company & Rotella’s Italian Bakery!
Please note: This reduced price includes admission to Vala’s and lunch from Noon – 2 p.m. for you and your immediate family to meet and mingle with other families living with T1D. This special pricing is for immediate family members only. Extended family are welcome to join you for the remainder of your time at Vala’s at their own expense.
More from the Nebraska and Iowa Chapter