On Thursday, June 2, as part of our ongoing JDRF TypeOneNation Virtual Summit series, we will be discussing “Advocacy in Action: How JDRF Advocates are a Driving Force Behind Mission Progress.”
Meet some of the faces (and voices!) behind JDRF’s Advocacy program and learn how they’ve earned their reputation as powerhouse advocates on Capitol Hill and beyond! Not only do they push for continued government funding for research, but they also work to drive legislative and policy progress that benefit the T1D community. You’ll also hear from the JDRF Advocacy staff team and learn how they partner alongside JDRF Advocates to advance our mission!
To register for this event, please CLICK HERE.
JDRF’s TypeOneNation Virtual Summit is now a year-long program, offering one educational session the first Thursday of every month to help you and your loved ones live well with type 1 diabetes (T1D). Experts from across the country will join us each month to share their knowledge on important topics that affect those of us living with or caring for someone with T1D. Meet and learn from new speakers, engage with other families and individuals with T1D and expand your knowledge on topics important to you – all from the comfort of your own home.
NOTE: Your one-time registration provides access to all TypeOneNation Summit Sessions. Upcoming sessions include:
- June 2, 2022 – Advocacy in Action: How JDRF Advocates are a Driving Force Behind Mission Progress
- July 7, 2022 – Research Highlights from ADA Scientific Sessions
- August 4, 2022 – Living Well with T1D at All Ages & Stages
- September 1, 2022 – Exercise & T1D
- October 6, 2022 – Improving Lives Research Update & T1D Product Showcase Sessions
- November 3, 2022 – Nutrition & T1D
- December 1, 2022 – Motivational Moments with T1D Community Members