Camp Nejeda: Survive and Thrive Bootcamp (For Adults with T1D)
June 1 - 3, 2018, Newton, NJ
Survive and Thrive Bootcamp weekend for adults (ages 21 and over) is a premier weekend offering a balance of relaxation and fun with intense interactive education designed to empower adults with type 1 diabetes.register
- Education – Interactive Educational Sessions facilitated by professionals in their given fields
- Information – Vendor Fair with a variety of diabetes-related products and organizations represented
- Connection – Connect and meet adults with type 1 diabetes; share and learn from others with T1D
- Fun! – Activities including zipline, boating, archery, bonfire, biking, latin fitness, yoga, and more
- Relaxation – Relax and unwind with a private or chair massage offered by licensed Massage Therapists throughout the weekend (additional fee required).
Meals and snacks are included. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free alternatives will be provided. Please let us know of all dietary restrictions and food allergies when prompted during Registration, so that we can accommodate these into our food ordering for the weekend. Participants are welcome to bring and store their own snacks as well, but please note that we are a nut-free campground.