2019 TypeOneNation Summit
March 9, 2019, Berkeley Heights, NJ
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are blown away! In less than a month, more than 450 people have registered for our 2019 TypeOneNation Summit. We have hit max capacity for this event and registration is currently closed. If you click on the link to register, you can add your information to our waitlist so we can notify you if tickets become available.
At this year’s TypeOneNation Summit, we are joined by JDRF Chief Mission Officer Dr. Aaron Kowalski. Dr. Kowalski, who lives with T1D himself, will deliver a keynote research update and lead two breakout sessions related to the JDRF Peak Program (Performance in Exercise and Knowledge).
In addition, attendees can participate in the following breakout sessions:
- The Basics of Exercising with T1D (PEAK 101)
- Effectively Managing Exercise with T1D (PEAK 102)
- Raising Your Voice to Improve Lives Through Advocacy
- The Transition Years – Moving from Adolescence into Adulthood
- Gary Scheiner’s Top Tips for Surviving Life with T1D
- Keeping Your Children Safe at School
- How to Support Your Loved One Through Distress & Depression
- Coping With Stress & Depression
TypeOneNation Summit is designed for all ages and stages of T1D and offers something for everyone, including activities in our Kids’ Korner (children ages 5-9), as well as sessions for the Tweens (ages 10-13) and Teens (ages 14-19). Children under age 5 are encouraged to stay with their parents or caregiver.
Additionally, you don’t want to miss our largest vendor fair yet, with representatives from diabetes medical device companies, insulin manufacturers, diabetes camps, local healthcare providers and other diabetes organizations!
We hope you will join us for this day of education and networking!