Are you ready to show the world your #JDRFPower? The highly anticipated JDRF One Walk Summer Challenges begin July 15!
JDRF Youth Ambassador, Jamie Kurtzig has a message for you about the #JDRFSummerChallenges. Check out her video above.
We’re excited to launch this program as a way to help you fundraise and raise awareness as we lead up to the JDRF One Walk virtual celebration on November 1st.
Since we can’t walk together in person this fall, we’re challenging you and your JDRF One Walk team to get creative, get moving, and make a difference. Choose any challenges you would like to complete, or complete at least four out of eight challenges to receive a JDRF True Blue Medal*
- #PowerUp by registering for any Bay Area One Walk at walk.jdrf.org
- Complete each challenge, post them on social media, and text or email them to a friend!
- Tag @JDRFBayArea and hashtag #JDRFSummerChallenges.
- Email your picture or video to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on our social media!
- When you share your post, include the link to your JDRF One Walk fundraising page!
- *You must be registered for the JDRF One Walk and raise at least $100 to win the medal!
View and download the JDRF One Walk Summer Challenges flyer and checklist here.