Join the JDRF Game2Give community on Sunday, April 25 for an all-day livestream event! We have nine back-to-back charity streams lined up, with the goal of raising $15,000 for type 1 diabetes research. See below for the full schedule.
You can tune in and donate to the event here, or click through to the fundraisers’ Twitch channels to chat and support them individually.
Thanks to a generous member of our community, the first $10,000 of donations to this event will be matched after the relay ends!
Our relay fundraiser will include video games, live music, giveaways, personal T1D stories, and lots of fun! Times are in Pacific Daylight Time.
- 5:45 AM – Kickoff on twitch.tv/JDRF
- 6:00 AM – Super Mario Maker 2 with viewer-made levels on twitch.tv/VirtuallyMarti
- 8:00 AM – The Binding of Isaac on twitch.tv/KrillinTheKilla
- 10:00 AM – WGT online golf on twitch.tv/WGTGolf
- 12:00 PM – Jackbox party games & giveaways on twitch.tv/JDRF
- 2:00 PM – Live music on twitch.tv/ResurrectionFern
- 4:00 PM – Dark Souls 3 on twitch.tv/Dansnax
- 6:00 PM – Zelda Ocarina of Time randomizer on twitch.tv/Nukkular_Reaction
- 8:00 PM – Subnautica: Below Zero on twitch.tv/TheKoolEagle
- 10:00 PM – Late night games on twitch.tv/Romscout
Want to donate to a specific streamer? Visit the relay event’s Tiltify page for handy links to each streamer’s campaign.