On Sunday, May 22, JDRF’s third annual Spring Stream-A-Thon Relay is happening on Twitch! Ten members of the JDRF Game2Give community will stream for two hours each and then pass the baton, adding up to a 20-hour extravaganza with a $15,000 fundraising goal.
This year’s stream-a-thon is sponsored by RxSugar®, a company that makes a delicious plant-based sugar substitute that doesn’t raise blood glucose levels. (For real! It’s amazing!) Throughout the day, you’ll hear what the streamers think of these tasty syrups and have chances to snag a free sample.
During the event you can tune in and donate here, or click through to the fundraisers’ Twitch channels from the schedule below to chat and support them individually.
Stream-A-Thon Relay Schedule
Our May 22 stream-a-thon will include video games, live music, giveaways, personal T1D stories, and lots of fun! Each streamer will raid the next person at the end of their time slot. Times are in Pacific Daylight Time.
- 3:45 AM – Kickoff on twitch.tv/JDRF
- 4:00 AM – Animal Crossing on twitch.tv/RogueLiliana
- 6:00 AM – VR drawing on twitch.tv/GhostlyTuna
- 8:00 AM – Deltarune on twitch.tv/TiffanyWitcher
- 10:00 AM – T1D-themed Dungeons & Dragons twitch.tv/JDRF
- 12:00 PM – Super Robot Wars 30 on twitch.tv/DennisLA1219
- 2:00 PM – Live music on twitch.tv/ResurrectionFern
- 4:00 PM – Community games and giveaways on twitch.tv/JDRF
- 6:00 PM – Elder Scrolls Online twitch.tv/Ninja614
- 8:00 PM – Rocksmith 2014 on twitch.tv/Relaxander666
- 10:00 PM – Games TBD on twitch.tv/Romscout
Want to donate to a specific streamer? Visit the event’s Tiltify page for handy links to each streamer’s campaign.