JDRF One Walk Rally
August 11, 2018, Citrus Heights, CA
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Join us for a special kickoff event to celebrate the upcoming JDRF One Walk. The One Walk Rally is a fun day for all and a perfect opportunity to mingle and make new friends from our Northern California type 1 diabetes community. The Rally is free to attend but an RSVP is required to reserve your spot. We hope to see you there!
Come get pumped up for the 2018 One Walk at the JDRF One Walk Rally!
Let’s put the “fun” in fundraising! We’re bringing the T1D community together for an interactive and exciting event. JDRF is here to support YOU so come, meet other families, ask questions, get answers, and most of all, get excited for walk day!
- All guests will receive an exclusive JDRF item ONLY available at the Rally
- Every guest’s team will be entered to win a catered tent in the Family Team Village
- Free food provided by Dos Coyotes
- Awards will be presented for the highest fundraiser to date, highest recruiter to date and the most active team
- Meet and visit with other T1D families who participate in the One Walk
- Preview what to expect at the 2018 One Walk on October 7th
Seating is limited, so be sure to RSVP to Claighton Byrn at CByrn@JDRF.org or 916-576-1378 today.