Everyone in the T1D Community is invited to participate in the “Daily Challenges” during Spirit Week.
Challenge details, materials and submission rules will be emailed to all registered participants the week of April 12th. Check out the list of challenges below to get your creative juices flowing!
Monday, April 19th
- Challenge of the Day: For all of you that love to draw or design, we are looking for your own unique version of a Beatles Album cover. Bonus points to those who can hide T1D items into the cover. Submit your entry by emailing your picture/drawing of your album cover to NorthCarolina@jdrf.org and post them on social media using #ComeTogetherNCJDRF #Helpfrommyfriends #NCSPIRITWEEK. The winner of the Album Cover Contest will be announced at the Friday Zoom meet up – prizes will be provided!
Tuesday, April 20th
- Challenge of the Day: Get out those crayons and markers! Choose a coloring sheet from the links below. Then COLOR! Make it bright and fun and add your personal flare. Submit your entry by emailing a picture to NorthCarolina@Jdrf.org and posting your image on social media using #ComeTogetherNCJDRF #HelpT1D #NCSPIRITWEEK. Winners of this challenge will be announced at the Friday evening Zoom meet up – prizes will be provided!
Coloring Sheet options:
Wednesday, April 21st
- Challenge of the Day: Today we want you to get creative by reinventing the iconic Abbey Road picture or creating a Beatles Themed Tik-Tok! It is time to get your groove on! Submit your entry by emailing your picture or Tik-Tok to NorthCarolina@jdrf.org and post your creations on social media using #ComeTogetherNCJDRF #Hardday’sNight #NCSpiritWeek. Winners of this challenge will be announced at the Friday evening Zoom meet up – prizes will be provided!
Thursday, April 22nd
- Challenge of the day: Get ready… Get Set… Scavenge!! Using The Scavenger Hunt list is linked below, you have until 7:00pm on April 22nd to collect as many items as possible. Once you collect your items, take a selfie with them and email the picture to NorthCarolina@jdrf.org to be entered in the contest. Share your scavenging success on social media using the hashtag #GettingBetterT1D #NCSpiritWeek. Winners of this challenge will be announced at our Friday evening Zoom meet up – prizes will be provided!
Friday, April 23rd
- Challenge of the Day: Today the challenge is tied to our evening Zoom meet up. Put your Trivia knowledge to the test and be crowned the T1D “know it all!” The winner of the trivia contest will win a prize! Register HERE to join us! We will be playing trivia over Zoom, but to play along, you also need to use the Kahoot app on a separate device such as your phone or tablet. If you haven’t used Kahoot before, it’s very simple! Download the app, sign in and we’ll give you the code for our game live on Friday.